AMAZON BEST DEALS

https://amzn.to/3Fq4ABu

Sunday 19 February 2017

SAFE

I have floated like a maple leaf
to the sky below an autumn pond,
to an inner place of rich relief
from gusty winds now slipped beyond.
I sense eternal love from high
(or is it deep?) inside my being,
and find this view before my eye
requires a lighter, wider seeing.
Odd now, the fear those final sighs
would turn out all my lights within,
when light now brings these newer eyes
envisionings of friends and kin.
Since here I live within a force
that moves me anywhere I ask it,
let no one feel the least remorse
upon the closing of my casket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EARN ONLINE BY VIEWING ADDS ( WORK FROM HOME )

 YOU CAN EARN ONLINE BY VIEWING ADDS EVERY DAY Every day you will get 20 adds,you have to view those adds. For viewing those adds the compan...